Saturday, June 29, 2013

Happy birthday to me~can I be five again?

     Throughout my childhood I wished I'd grow up faster, be able to make my own decisions. Now on the day of my fourteenth birthday, my birthday wish is simple. Can I be five again?

     I loved being five. Kindergarten, I had an awesome teacher. My brother and I got along pretty well. I had lots of friends in a time before we even knew what backstabbing was. I started dance that year and my love for dance just developed more and more as the year went on. In short, when I was five was one of the happiest years of my life.

     The last year for me has been amazing and has sucked in it's own way. The good? I got to go to Cedar Point and Washington D.C. I saw my dance company do it's own version of A Christmas Carol. I got into an amazing school, one I should be happy at. And I made some pretty close friendships.

     The bad? My dog died, my friends are all going to different high schools then me and my mom's been sick oh and my brother (who is one of my best friends but I'd never admit it to him) got into a college away from home.

     Still I ask, can I be five again? No worries other than the newest doll. The hardest thing was learning to read and remembering to brush my teeth each night. My biggest fear was spiders.

     Now it's different. I'm worried about my grades and my mom. The hardest thing is going to be keeping up with my orchestra. My biggest fear is losing my family and friends. So yeah I want to be five again. But since I can't be. I want a gift card for my birthday. I need some new books.

No comments:

Post a Comment