Thursday, August 22, 2013

Diet Chocolate Pudding -.-

    If there were still a dog house in my back yard I would've kicked my brother into it. Today was grocery shopping day, last night my mom asked if I wanted pudding and I told her sure get me chocolate. My brother went along for the ride and when they got back and I got my pudding I discovered it was sugar free. 70 calories a package and sugar free. It's chocolate people! It's supposed to be fattening!

     Now I'm thinking he may not have done this on purpose but I never know. On the other hand he may have because a couple of nights ago I was talking about needing to watch what I eat since I won't be exercising as much now that I'm not taking dance. Still, I didn't mean that I wanted SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATE!

     So thank you dear brother for buying me diet pudding. It totally made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment